Photos
The first one, as I say below, is with a traditional digital camera. The rest are taken with my Nokia 6288.


University life- my pile of books on the kitchen table, it's usually bigger than this. There's a youth allowance letter there too, very important.


News: This is the Sunday Telegraph, we moved up here from Sydney and still buy the Terrorgraph most days of the week.

This represents summer, as in cricket. Which is probably the best part of it, playing with my brother, great fun.

High-tech: The house computer isn't exactly high-tech, we got it nearly five years ago, though it's been upgraded since then. I took it with the "negative" image effect on my phone, makes it seen that bit more different.
The first one, as I say below, is with a traditional digital camera. The rest are taken with my Nokia 6288.

Friends
This is me catching up with some friends in Sydney before I moved up here. I chose this one as it's actually the best photo from that day quality-wise (it was taken with another person's canon digital camera, not sure about the megapixels of it). It was a great day from what I remember.
This is me catching up with some friends in Sydney before I moved up here. I chose this one as it's actually the best photo from that day quality-wise (it was taken with another person's canon digital camera, not sure about the megapixels of it). It was a great day from what I remember.

University life- my pile of books on the kitchen table, it's usually bigger than this. There's a youth allowance letter there too, very important.
Unconventional: I was stuck with this one for a long time. I thought and thought and thought about it and finally ended up doing a photo of myself on a wierd angle in black and white. If that's unconventional, then I'm honestly stuck.

News: This is the Sunday Telegraph, we moved up here from Sydney and still buy the Terrorgraph most days of the week.

This represents summer, as in cricket. Which is probably the best part of it, playing with my brother, great fun.

High-tech: The house computer isn't exactly high-tech, we got it nearly five years ago, though it's been upgraded since then. I took it with the "negative" image effect on my phone, makes it seen that bit more different.
No comments:
Post a Comment